- Founder Prof. Nossrat Peseschkian, MD., Ph.D. The Peseschkian Foundation was founded by Prof. Nossrat Peseschkian (the founder of Positive Psychotherapy 1968), and offers books on Positive Psychotherapy.
- Board of Trustees and Advisory Board International Academy for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy - Board of Trustees and Advisory Board
- Foundation Brochure, how you can help International Academy for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy Prof Peseschkian Foundation - Foundation Brochure, how you can help
- Your Contribution and Support through a donation is highly appreciated Peseschkian Foundation - Your Contribution and Support through a donation to the Prof. Peseschkian Foundation is highly appreciated
- The development of Positive Psychotherapy illustrated in chronological order Professor Peseschkian-Foundation - The development of Positive Psychotherapy illustrated in chronological order
- The three Pillars and the Nine Theses of Positive Psychotherapy Peseschkian-Foundation, International Academy for positive and Cross-cultural Psychotherapy - The three Principles of Positive Psychotherapy. Nine Theses for Positive Psychotherapy
- International Award of Excellence in Teaching and Research International Award of Excellence in Teaching and Research in Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy - Continuing Education, Publication, Innovation
- Awardees of the Positive Psychotherapy Award in the last years Peseschkian-Foundation - International Academy for positive and Cross-cultural Psychotherapy - Awardees of the Positive Psychotherapy Award in the last years
- The Jury members and the Ethical Guidelines of the WAPP Peseschkian-Foundation - The Jury members and the Ethical Guidelines
- Current Projects, Training and Continuing Education, Ethiopia The Wiesbadener Forum, Training and Continuing Education, Mental Health Project Ethiopia
- Mental Health - project in Ethiopia Newsletter – Information on Positive Psychotherapy "Mental Health" - project in Ethiopia
- News Professor Peseschkian-Foundation - The last issue of the Newsletter of the World Association for Positive Psychotherapy
- Awards and honors Peseschkian-Foundation - Awards and honors received by Professor Nossrat Peseschkian
- Videos with Prof. Dr. med. Nossrat Peseschkian Professor Peseschkian-Foundation - Videos with Prof. Dr. med. Nossrat Peseschkian
- Publications Professor Peseschkian-Foundation - Publications, Books on Positive Psychotherapie by Nossrat Peseschkian
- Imprint Imprint of the Professor Peseschkian-Foundation
- Contact Professor Peseschkian-Foundation - Contact page - you are welcome
- Search Search on the Professor Peseschkian-Foundation
A glossary of Positive Psychotherapy in different languages
About 150 terms of the world-renowned method of Positve Psychotherapy are explained by its founder – Nossrat Peseschkian – and by Anas Aziz, a long-standing colleague. More...
Training and Continuing Education
The Professor Peseschkian-Foundation offers Training and Continuing Education...
Mental Health Project Ethiopia
In 2006 the Professor Peseschkian Foundation has started its Mental Health Project in Ethiopia. In Addis Abeba and Jima,...
Awards, Honors and Prizes
Awards, Honors and Prizes received by Professor Nossrat Peseschkian...